Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday Morning


It's Tuesday morning - 9:30 am. The campus looks beautiful and quiet in the sunlight. As I look out my window I notice that the students don't seem to be milling about very much this morning. I also notice that my lemon geranium has flowered. I brought it with me from Providence, a gift from my wife. I brought it with me because the last one that I left with her was allowed to shrivel and die. These blossoms are light pink with little purple tear drop petals. May be they are crying for the other plants in my wife's care. Maybe they know something I don't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, i get it. I am sorry I have killed your plant and your spirit. So far I have not killed the dog.

Unknown said...

She must get it from her older sister... I've never seen a plant last more than a week in that house. Thank god for my grandmother Angie... or those plants would be doomed!!!